Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Accessories

So, in the last month we have gotten some pretty funny pictures of Knox with various accessories. Ty is a little concerned that he loves anything Mom has on, including bracelets, hair ties, and make-up. No worries, he has lots of boy time too, and mud and dirt are his best friends when helping me plant. I'm including all the boy accessory pictures below, minus the sunglasses.
I'm also including a picture of our front yard. I'm so excited that our grass is alive and doing well so far. We'll see if it lasts when the heat picks up.





3 comments:

Katie said...

Knox is looking good, as usual! Such a little man. Don't let him grow up too fast in between my visits! Your yard looks gorgeous!
Love you guys!
Aunt Katie

The Waldridge Family said...

Your yard looks awesome & Knox is adorable, I just wanna eat 'em up! Tobias is loving accessories as well. I should do a simialr post so that they can compare what's "in style". lol I wish we were close enough they could play together.

Kelly said...

He is so cute!!!!! Congrats on being pregnant again!! That is so exciting! Miss you!